Wednesday 1 April 2015

Second Term of Third Year : ILL3073M Negotiated Project

ILL3073M : Negotiated Project. ( Noah's Ark Nursery Rhyme)



I've been sketching out animal character designs...

Firstly I thought of the idea of the child being involved and going down the traditional route of fingerprinting... This however doesn't protray my level three skills! But here is below is some I've done..















-Change of design-

Got to this stage and felt the piece was lacking fun and energy!

Back to the sketchbook for design development for the idea as well as the animal characters.

The characters currently are borderline of realistic and unrealistic, kind of needs to be one or the other. 



My idea of doing a jigsaw puzzle and playing cards stayed the same.

This is my take of Noah's Ark, the animals went 2 by 2.


Jigsaw Puzzle layout

Female playing cards

Male playing cards





No comments:

Post a Comment